Sunday 28 June 2015

Busy week

This week has been very busy. Monday and Tuesday I made sure to go to the gym, Wednesday I went out for lunch with my dad and brother, and Thursday night I was invited to go to Sunset Ceremonies. My hubby is very allergic to horses, so I invited my dad to come with me.
We had a very good time!  The show was amazing and after we were able to go into the stables and got to see and pet a lot of horses. They are so beautiful!

Friday night we had our baseball game, and it was our tournament weekend so we played 2 more games yesterday, which the weather was really nice. We all got invited to a party at night, we all pitched in and ordered pizza for supper and sat outside most of the night. Today we had another game and it rained the whole time and it was cold, so it wasn't very fun. Now we both plan to just relax, we are pretty tired, and muscle sore.

This morning before our game I took the time to go downtown so I can get some vegetables and fruit, then I picked up my meat order from Aubrey's (Your corner butcher).
Not everything is in the picture, I got more peppers, tomatoes, apples and nectarines, but as you can see I got more strawberries, cucumbers, peas, kale, romaine, basil and green onions. I also got some carrots which I forgot to add in there. In meat, I got some steaks, peppered steaks, beef tenderloin, chicken, double smoked bacon, and pork chops.

I didn't have time to bake, and didn't make anything new, but hopefully this coming week I'll have more time. We do have Wednesday off, since it's Canada Day. We have a friend coming over Tuesday night, and she's bringing sausages that she got. She ended up buying many different flavors, and not sure which ones she's bringing but I'm looking forward to it. We are covering the rest of the food and not sure what we will have but I'll figure something out.

Tomorrow will be 2 years since my mom passed away. Can't believe how fast time is going by. I miss her so very much!!

Hope everyone is having a good weekend, and Happy Canada Day!!


No comments:

Post a Comment