Saturday 3 January 2015

One year already

Its been one year already since I started this blog. I started by introducing myself and went on in sharing information and recipes. A new year has already started and I'm hoping for a better year. The last 3 years have been very challenging and I went through way to many losses. I'm still grieving the loss of my mom, grandmother and aunt but I do know they would want me to be happy and to take good care of myself.

For this year on my blog I would like to continue sharing more information especially when it comes to endometriosis. My knee injury is getting better and I will start running again but will take it slow to not re-injure my knee.

 I have been in the kitchen the past few days and I have made some heathly cookies, and made a delicious soup.

My soup was something I put together, I chopped up a sweet potato, some cauliflower, a large carrot, a leek, 2 garlic cloves, pepper, lentils (a handful) and a bit of mung beans as well with some vegetable broth. I let it boil for about 10 minutes and then let it sit till it was cooler. I then put it in a blender until smooth. Turned out really good.

I hope everyone had a great Christmas, and Happy New Year! Stay tuned for more information and recipes.






No comments:

Post a Comment