Tuesday 12 May 2020

Smoothie bowl

I have been seeing a lot of posts of the kitchen twins on Facebook and they have been making quite a few smoothie bowls and it got me hungry for one yesterday so I created my own
I had some extra coconut milk in the fridge from making almond flour chocolate chip cookies so I used 3 tbsp of that, some flax seeds, 1 frozen banana, 2 handful of frozen kale, some fermented protein powder and some maca. I had to add more liquid so I added a good splash of kombucha. I then topped it with fresh blueberries and sliced almonds. It turned out really good.

I have also been craving an egg salad sandwich so I made that for our lunch today and it was delicious! I boiled my eggs, added in a touch of salt, and lots of pepper, some paprika, a bit of Dijon mustard and some mayo. I also chopped up some fresh chives and added it in. Simple yet so delicious!

I'm thinking I should make a new batch of granola so I can make more smoothie bowls. I'll see when I get the chance to make some.

Today's workout was weights, and I want to walk shortly to get more steps in. I didn't work out yesterday but I was gone for a while doing groceries so quite a bit of walking there.

Hope everyone had a great weekend, and have a wonderful week. I'm looking forward to this long weekend, a friend reminded me that we have Monday off! Yay!!

No comments:

Post a Comment