Saturday 21 March 2020

Spring!!

We are unfortunately having to isolate cause of Covid 19, but doesn't mean I can't be outside. Took a short walk outside to get some fresh air
It's a cool but sunny day out today. I came back home after to warm up with finishing my workout. I wish I could have done my run outside, but it's to cold out still, my lungs won't appreciate it. I didn't want to spend a few hours coughing so I ran inside on my treadmill
I ran 3 km in a little over 24 minutes. I'm rusty so it wasn't about the time, it was just about enjoying the run. I didn't want to over do it either. Going to ease back into running again. With it being spring now, the weather will get warmer and I can run outside again. I can't wait!!

I also did a lower body workout as well to get my legs stronger. Now I can enjoy the rest of my day.

We have been working from home, and that does have it's perks, however it's sad that Covid 19 is causing so much death and people being sick. With doing what we can to stop the spread, hopefully this will come to an end soon. Stay safe!!


No comments:

Post a Comment