Sunday 10 March 2019

Breakfast

One of my new favorite things to eat for breakfast is avo toast. This one is the one I love the most
So I use a sprouted bread, I found one that I absolutely love, and I spread some avocado on each toast, which I ended up using half an avocado. I fried up two eggs, and put that on top and cut up a small cucumber. I added a little bit of salt and some pepper, so yummy! It's my favorite combination.

For a while avo toast have been pretty popular, and there's a variety of them online. I have tried a few others, but not many, I tend to always stick with this one.

I was planning to try this pancake recipe from the Joyous Health website, it's with coconut flour but my weekend ended up being really busy so I didn't get the chance. I do have some coconut yogurt on hand so thinking to just have that for breakfast with some of the granola I made and I have a 4 day weekend coming up so I will try out those pancakes then. I also wanted to make a banana loaf and try out this cauliflower salad but again didn't have time so will make it another time.

I did get the chance to see my niece today. She came with me and hubby to shop for a new pair of running shoes. Mine were causing me some blisters so it was time for a new pair. I did find one so time for me to start breaking them in so they are great for the race. I also got a new pair of pants since weather is still on the cold side. Hubby bought them for me as an early birthday gift.

My niece has never been to Panera so that's where we went for supper, she really liked it. Here's what we had
It was a chipotle, avocado and chicken panini with the broccoli and cheddar soup. It was delicious! I had the green smoothie, which was really tasty and she had the banana strawberry smoothie which was also really good. I picked up a sandwich to bring home to hubby which I got him the turkey avocado BLT sandwich. I love the great healthy options they have and the food is always so good!

Another weekend come and gone, and we unfortunately lost an hour this weekend. I hate the time change that we do twice a year. I'm always so tired for about a week trying to adjust to it. Hope everyone else had a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment