Saturday 12 September 2020

More breakfast!

 I love eating breakfast! Lots of options to choose from and a great way to start the day. I was able to get some fresh peaches and strawberries so decided to include them in my breakfast. First morning, I put together a smoothie bowl

My smoothie is a frozen banana, some vegan fermented protein powder, flax seeds and a big handful of spinach and some almond milk. I then added a sliced up peach, a few strawberries, chia seeds and granola. It was so good!!

The following morning I was craving pancakes, so we had one pancake each topped with fruit and of course maple syrup

I wanted to eat up more fresh strawberries and hubby wanted bananas so we went with both! Very delicious combination!

The other day I wanted to try a golden turmeric latte, and it did not disappoint! Normally I just have it in tea form but glad I decided to try it as a latte

But just a latte isn't much of a breakfast so had a toast with peanut butter and banana with it and it was so good! This morning we had a sausage patty on a toasted English muffin, another favorite of ours.

It's nice to switch things up for breakfast. My plan for tomorrow morning is eggs with toasted sprouted bread. I also have in mind to make some carrot cake cookies. I haven't made any in a while and they are so good, and healthy ingredients, therefore they could make a great breakfast or of course as a snack.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment