Sunday 27 April 2014

Great books

I celebrated my birthday about a week ago, and my dad got me a gift card from Chapters, therefore I went a few days after, and got the below books
 I heard about Oh she glows cookbook from my friend's blog and knew I had to have it. I tried one recipe yesterday, which was the brownie, and they are so good!  She also told me I have to make the glo bars, which I plan on trying that very soon. I have browsed through the cookbook and I know there's many more recipes I will try out.

As for the Slimming book my Julie Daniluk, I have her first book, which has really great recipes, and she also had a show on TV for a while, but I can't seem to find it anymore, but really great recipes and can't wait to try them out.

I wasn't planning on buying the honest life, but while I was in line, it caught my eye because I really do love Jessica Alba, she's a great actress, and I know she has a line of healthy products, so while I waited in line I browsed through the book quickly, it has information about nutrition, including a few recipes, it also has information on products, and since it was on sale for $7.99 I thought it's a great deal so I bought it. Looking forward to reading through it.

I've been doing some spring cleaning, and some organizing. Making me feel a lot better to have less clutter and an even cleaner home. I haven't been as experimental in the kitchen, but starting to get back into that, especially since I have new books. I will post a new recipe soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment