Friday 14 March 2014

Endometriosis Awareness Month

I recently got an email reminding me that March is Endometriosis Awareness Month, therefore today I'm wearing my bracelet that they sent me when I made a donation. It's important to spread the word about Endometriosis as it effects the lives of more then 89 million women and girls worldwide.

I recently went for an ultrasound and although it's not to bad right now, my endometriosis is spreading again. I have some along the right side of my colon, and some surrounding my ovary. I do get some pain, but still very manageable right now.

If you think your all alone in this fight, your wrong, there are many groups out there, online or in person, and it really helps to talk to others that are going through the same thing. Wear a yellow ribbon if you can, and please spread the word!

No comments:

Post a Comment